wow we had a INT (1 Viewer)

GoldenWarrior

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Defense is playin bad but we need more of these!

pl_772076.jpg

We threw 3 of em. And they were gifts. Don't hate on our defense. Our offense lost this on for us. 10-7 going into the 4th quarter. 3 turnovers in Cincy territory in the 2nd quarter. That's what lost us the game.

Saints are good enough to win any game just as long as we don't turn over the ball.

Our D didn't play bad at all

but it was our corners (fred thomas) that blew the game

and drew brees too

Not our corners, just 1 corner.

The other 2 played well today.

Jay, the D couldn't stop Cincy when it counted in the fourth quarter. I would say that they were equally horrible. When you give up 100 yards to a back and 190 to a wideout I would say the defense is pathetic.

Jay, the D couldn't stop Cincy when it counted in the fourth quarter. I would say that they were equally horrible. When you give up 100 yards to a back and 190 to a wideout I would say the defense is pathetic.

So it didn't count early in the game when kept turning the ball over and our D kept the game from be over in the first quarter? Our defense was far from pathetic. You're just looking at the stats and ignoring the way the game actually played out. If the offense does it's job and gets a 21-10 lead, those big plays in the fourth quarter are less likely to occur.

Despite that I don't think we can even spell Turnover unless it includes the word Offensive in front of it. We can't catch a break with any fumbles, int, etc. Hopefully things will start to go right for us in that department.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom