Wow what a surprise... (1 Viewer)

dninc

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
They are most likely thinking we will lose because of the injuries to Key players on our team, it's gonna be tuff.

OP
Saint Droopy

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was just making the comment that Mort never picks the Saints to win... not that I care... but its no wonder why he's got the worst record of the bunch.

Jiva

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know why people get so worked up about who picks who to win games. Last time I checked, who won the game wasn't decided by votes in the TV studios and web pages, but by results on the field.
In todays NFL, most games are decided by a TD or less. Even the Bears almost got beat by the Cardinals. The league is so competetive that it's hard to blow some one out week to week. It's not like he is predicting the score to be Opponent - 100, Saints - 0 everyweek. Everyone is intitled to their opinion, if you don't agree with it, then ignore it.

Vega$$aint

Resident GoldenTee Junkie
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
how bout the fact that they almost beat us at our own house and we are coming off a lose. We have to go to their place this time. It's not that hard to imagine people picking the bucs.

eric

blackadder

...from a chicken, bugwit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
2 tools from ESPN picked the Bucs to beat the Saints this weekend... Merril Hoge, and I'll give you one guess of who the other is...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/features/talent

Not a surprise. Look how the last game went when we were relatively healthy...

Now our runners are banged up and we are hurt at the critical LT position with Simeon Rice waiting in the wings.

This could be a tough game and Tampa is capable of winning. I'd be tempted to pick them too.

Guitarzan

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't blame them. I have faith that if we do what it takes to be successful that we can win. But as well as they played us and in their house I can see where sports people would doubt us. This is again the point where we have to prove that we aren't a flash in the pan. Gruden will have success eventually. I hope the attitude that we aren't being fairly assessed simply because our record at 5-2 would dictate that we SHOULD be the pick against a 2-5 isn't shared by the team. At 5-2 you want to feel good but certainly aren't incapable of losing- even to an 0-7 team

Reaction score
I don't blame them. I have faith that if we do what it takes to be successful that we can win. But as well as they played us and in their house I can see where sports people would doubt us. This is again the point where we have to prove that we aren't a flash in the pan. Gruden will have success eventually. I hope the attitude that we aren't being fairly assessed simply because our record at 5-2 would dictate that we SHOULD be the pick against a 2-5 isn't shared by the team. At 5-2 you want to feel good but certainly aren't incapable of losing- even to an 0-7 team

Yep.

It could be a struggle. If we aren't on the ball Tampa is capable of whooping us...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom