Wow! Worst tasting thing ever. (1 Viewer)

my ex long time gf grew up in Europe and would spread this stuff on toast
I could smell it from outside before i even got in the apt
- if you wore 4 wool socks inside your work boots and stood in raw sewage for a week, your socks wouldn't smell as back as -mite

I had a GF that was a smoker when I was in the Navy, I've never been a smoker so I could barely stand kissing her (but she was good for other things, I'll leave it at that). One day I had a Coke that I was drinking and I was about half done but she thought I was finished with it so she started using my coke can for her ashes. Well, I went back and took a BIG ole chug of my coke. I burped ashes for 2 days. After that I was done with her, none of her tricks mattered anymore.

I'm english. I love marmite. Grew up on it. But it's the one thing my American friends who try all my foods just can't stand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

marmite is the nipple clamps of food - if you like it you like it, but there's good reason the rest of us avoid it

I had a GF that was a smoker when I was in the Navy, I've never been a smoker so I could barely stand kissing her (but she was good for other things, I'll leave it at that). One day I had a Coke that I was drinking and I was about half done but she thought I was finished with it so she started using my coke can for her ashes. Well, I went back and took a BIG ole chug of my coke. I burped ashes for 2 days. After that I was done with her, none of her tricks mattered anymore.

remember a roommate who did that with a beer the morning after a party - just foul, foul foul, nonsense

it's weird..my dad smoked for a long time. i never really minded his second hand smoke, but hated anyone else's
Also had a few instances of a bar kiss (or the like) and that first smokey kiss was kinda cool - but any subsequent kiss was nasty af

remember a roommate who did that with a beer the morning after a party - just foul, foul foul, nonsense

it's weird..my dad smoked for a long time. i never really minded his second hand smoke, but hated anyone else's
Also had a few instances of a bar kiss (or the like) and that first smokey kiss was kinda cool - but any subsequent kiss was nasty af

On the same token. I had a roomate in college who dipped and he would spit in coke/beer cans. I had several occasions where I grabbed the wrong can and took a swig. Talk about nasty...........

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/l0HlR3kHtkgFbYfgQ" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/l0HlR3kHtkgFbYfgQ">via GIPHY</a></p>

tasted great, but was really hard to swallow - escargot. Man it was awesome, but couldn't get my body to let me swallow it. Worst thing though was Lutefisk.

Spoiled Powerade. Two big gulps before I realized something was not right.

Dear God...I didn't know Powerade could spoil. Well, I mean it makes perfect sense that it CAN spoil, it's just that whoever thinks about Powerade spoiling? SMH, nobody sips Powerade either. That had to be disgusting. I don't drink it often, but when I do I'm about half way finish the bottle before I taste it. The more I think about it, the more gross this had to be.

That's so weird. I hate cigarette smoke and smoking with a passion, but one of my fondest kiss memories is a smokey one. I think it's that combination of something so polarizing to your senses that makes it amazing. I wanted to kiss her so badly that I didn't care that she was smoking. Left an impression.

Lutefisk done correctly is extremely good, very good and very flaky. However, 90% of time is is a hideously disgusting pile of slime and disgust. My dad would make it for us every so often.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom