Wow! Worst tasting thing ever. (1 Viewer)

It was suggested to me to take oil of oregano (3 tiny drops diluted in 8 oz of water) for acid reflux issues. It was the most vile thing I've ever tasted in my life. After a week of drinking that crap, I came to realize that they sell this stuff in capsules and I could have spared myself the agony.

There was a post somewhere about gross foods because I recall posting that a sushi roll with a quail egg was one of the grossest things I'd ever eaten. But it was more about the texture than the taste.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

So what are we doing with yeast extract?

Never mind, I probably don't want to know.

Eh, humor me since I am curious.

Spoiled Powerade. Two big gulps before I realized something was not right.

So what are we doing with yeast extract?

Never mind, I probably don't want to know.

Eh, humor me since I am curious.

my ex long time gf grew up in Europe and would spread this stuff on toast
I could smell it from outside before i even got in the apt
- if you wore 4 wool socks inside your work boots and stood in raw sewage for a week, your socks wouldn't smell as back as -mite

It would have still been Brussels sprouts for me, had I not discovered a smoked version of them which I've been able to duplicate to perfection.

I don't know - the squid tentacles that I ingested in the Bahamas last year were pretty awful. :shrug:

It would have still been Brussels sprouts for me, had I not discovered a smoked version of them which I've been able to duplicate to perfection.

I don't know - the squid tentacles that I ingested in the Bahamas last year were pretty awful. :shrug:

Dude, gimmie your recipe.

I'm english. I love marmite. Grew up on it. But it's the one thing my American friends who try all my foods just can't stand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

How many of you remember Adulton cough medecine? One spoonful of that and you would quit coughing just so you wouldn't have to take another dose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom