Found this mock site's draft:

1st rd - CB - Mike Jenkins - S. Florida
2nd rd - OLB - Xavier Adibi - Va Tech
3rd rd - OLB - Jerod Mayo - Tennessee
4th rd - SS - Jamar Adams - Michigan
5th rd - QB - Colt Brennan - Hawaii

Whatcha think?

Link?

Jerod Mayo is an ILB and will probably be long gone by the time we pick in the 3rd.

Looks great--except for Colt Brennan. I hear he is getting eaten up by stiff competition, just like the Sugar Bowl. Otherwise, Sweeeet!!

It's funny how mocks always consider team needs paramount, but our team never considers its need much at in in real drafts.

CB in the first? We need DT or ILB first. Front 7 is our problem even more than CB. I know that's not a popular belief here, but it's true... No pressure on QB = burned secondary.

Jerod Mayo is an ILB and will probably be long gone by the time we pick in the 3rd.

If I believe correctly, Jerod Mayo was an ILB was was switched to MLB this year and played at an all-american level.

Last edited:
Here is a good question for any of you Tenn fans did Mayo even start over Marvin Mitchell??????

It's funny how mocks always consider team needs paramount, but our team never considers its need much at in in real drafts.

Yep...That's what makes most mock drafts almost useless. Its hard to accurately predict which teams are focused on addressing needs and who will go BPA. Its also hard for people to predict what each team has identified as a true need. On top of all this, who's to say we even go into the draft with needs at linebacker or even corner?

All that said though, they're still fun to read.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom