6th in passing yards
2nd in rushing yards

Defense

14th in points allowed
10th in yards allowed
23rd in yards allowed
5th in rush defense

WOW

if and this is a huge if we can maintain we can accomplish anything even 19-0 but like i said it's a huge if

so no flaming please

wow, so philly got no interceptions today playing the sucky chiefs?

I don't know but N.O. is tied with Green Bay for first. Both teams have 7 interceptions!

I could care less about yards given up. As long as the defense can create turnovers and stop teams to field goals the saints will have a very successful year.

after tomorrow nights game we could have statistically the 1st ranked rush offense

(Cowboys have to get less than 146 yards rushing)

who would've thought after being the 1st ranked pass offense last year that we'd be ranked 1st in rushing this year

I wonder if the media will still be saying we can't run the ball

Our average margin of victory so far is 21.3 points per game.

I'd like to know how that one stacks up to the rest of the league.

Rank 5th in rushing yards per attempt at 5.0 so it's not just garbage yardage from running the ball on every play in the 4th quarter with 20+ point leads.

Rushing yards in the 4th Qtr are not garbage yards if you can keep your opponents' offense off the field. :)

We have the ability to hold onto the ball without passing all the time, like yesterday when the wind made it tough to throw the ball effectively. This is huge, guys, it's a beautiful thing.

SP is really committing to the run, i would be happy if reggie keeps putting up numbers on the ground like yesterday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom