Wow.... (1 Viewer)

So now the wall has become out of bounds? Afl refs contiue to prove what a joke they are week after week

AFL ref's are a joke. There understanding of the rules and interpretation is horrid. If this continues they will have to go to an Instant Replay, just so at least someone qualified can sit in the booth and review plays as they happen and overrule those not called or improperly called.
While in the process of expressing my disgust with the referree's, To the Force owner and his cronies, Joe Horn who was sitting next to him, Michael Bennett who was next to him and any Force players who would listen. I was told that my actions and vocal expression was being interpretted as aggressive in nature. I was told by management that it was just a game and I was needed to refrain from speaking out freely in protest of the horrible officiating. Bear in mind no abusive language was used. If the owner was offended by me telling him his pockets must be big to fit all those ref's in there, so be it. I actually sat next to the owner of the Orlando team and picked his brain about some of the inner workings of the AFL, Jay Gruden, other players and owners through out the league. This was by far my worst experience in the Arena, be it Football, concerts, Basketball,etc. I called the Saints office and expressed my displeasure with the conduct of Security, SMG and its employees. Extremely unprofessional and inappropriate.

I think this is the last year im gonna ever watch AFL.. They have till the end of this Season to clean things up or i will not support this Franchise or the whole AFL thing at all, i was just getting on the bandwagon, they are putting the breaks on that bandwagon and letting people off it.

The way the Refs are treating Voodoo is rediculas and it's like we are the main one's they are attacking with these rediculas Calls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom