WR Draft: Olave, Wilson, Williams, or London. Who are you taking? (1 Viewer)

FWIW... If we don't take a WR at #18, don't panic, just look at the 2016 draft and hope for a repeat.

1642864495037.png

2020 is not the best example of 1st round WRs being out-performed by 2nd rounders. But there were still some really good receivers taken on day 2 and 3.

1642865634675.png

Out of all them I like Garrett Wilson. Precise route running and very good hands catching the rock.

FWIW, this draft site has Drake London as the top graded WR in the entire class! I don’t know how much this site actually knows, but they sure did a nice job in creating their aesthetic, and have some good info.

I just looked at the site, where is Burks? Most people on the board Burks 40 time 4.35, actually 4.45. That is a big disparity. Besides London(who i boss up on here daily) that list looks like I could have made it.

Wanted Williams but now I'm on the Burks train....IMO Olave and Wilson are MT clones and we can get Bell later on to fill that position
No. I also wanted Williams and still would take him but he does catch the ball with his body alot which you can get away with in college but not the pros. Devery Henderson(who I know and played football with in high school) did the samething but we all saw how that turned out. Olave and Wilson are not MT13 clones they are 6'1 and 6'0 MT13 is 6'3 and runs a 4.57 both Olave and Wilson are going to run in the 4.4s, so NO they are not MT13 clones, they just share an alma mater. Bell is a beast, I hope he drops to the 3rd round and we trade up to get him after drafting Trey McBride and Jordan Parker.

Last edited:
If we go WR in the 1st (good chance we won't) my preferences are Williams or Burks but I'm really starting to like London. He's probably worth a top 20 pick

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom