Wr Hasise Dubois and QB Mason Fine are still unsigned. (2 Viewers)

NOFALCONS10

Not a part of your system
Reaction score
Kinda ridiculous but here we are.

The wr with the best catch rate in all of college football not only did not get drafted but also has not even signed an udfa deal.

Extremely disappointed the Saints didn't pick one of these guys up but oh well.

Last edited:
But base on films it is surprising that these two aren't signed yet

really makes you wonder if there aren't character issues at play. What else could it be? Dudes 6-3 215

no drops in over a 100 targets. And had his pro day cancelled? There is some story there. The only knock I see in searching is lack of speed and quickness. But if he doesn't drop anything its hard to see how someone wouldn't pick him up in hopes he would be a poor mans MT

Last edited:
probably a 125k to 150 k gurantee to get another Dubois and all the media references to streetcars here in N.O. I bet Drew could see the Colston character immediately.

Scoota Harris is probably a Craig Robertson special teams star, also Big Easy native and played well last 3 years in sEC at Arkansas.

Hard to believe Loomis and team cannot sell the Drew Brees/ Sean Payton success to any WR and with Dubois or Bayless should have given them an offer they could not refuse... Stella

That means he's terrible and has absolutely no shot at an NFL career.

snip... The only knock I see in searching is lack of speed and quickness...
So he is like Eric Martin,... LOL
Seriously, he reminds me of Colston. He doesn't look quick or fast, but has great hands, body control and route runner from what i can tell.
Helooked better than the guys we signed... IDK, maybe we are not seeing something that the coaches do (seeing more than really there).

----

I'm shocked and so disappointed for Hasise. I can tell you it's absolutely NOT a character issue - far from it. And I hadn't heard of any medical concerns.

I would assume you have a better idea than most of us given your avatar. I just watched an interview of him and it seems like he is a like-able kid. He could end up with a shot at the NFL anyway just through one of the other leagues first or he could still get invited to someones camp. There are tons of stories, Beerman comes to mind with all of his tries before he made it. This year is much more of a long shot for UDFAs anyway. Maybe next year will be better for the long shots.

Most the clips I’ve seen, Dubois has pretty slow feet off the line and does not leap and high point the ball in the air. He has really good size and great hands but idk what else he has going for him.

Fine was a good college QB, but he’s basically an even smaller Baker Mayfield with less arm strength. Mayfield has been inconsistent as an NFL passer because he didn’t leave school with the ability to read the defense and get the ball into more constricted windows than he saw in college. Fine’s arm strength and inability to anticipate would create the same issues IMO.

I'm shocked and so disappointed for Hasise. I can tell you it's absolutely NOT a character issue - far from it. And I hadn't heard of any medical concerns.
He did have that issue as a first year where he was caught up in that bullying scandal where Anae's kid was running the fight club. I think he was named in the lawsuit. But I can't imagine NFL GMs would see that as a red flag given the lack of any subsequent issues and the fact that at the end of the day he was demonatrating toughness that he later showed on the field in big spots.

Ran the same 40 as Antonio Gandy-Golden, who is similarly sized, played against low-level competition, and was a 4th rounder.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom