WR Reggie Dunn a 4.19 UDFA (1 Viewer)

We need to get this guy and then we can watch sean work his magic on this guy we could use this guys speed and he could fill deverys void or be on kick return

That's FAST !!! Nobody catches that guy if he's got you by a step! I think def worth consideration ...

At Utah, we never had a great QB while Dunn was on campus so I don't believe his potential was ever truly used to the fullest. He has HUGE upside to have a nice career on special teams and as a slot/3rd receiver. As far as his personality goes, Reggie is an awesome guy. Played beer pong with him on a few occasions and was down to earth. I'm glad you posted this Nightshade, I would have felt like a Homer if I made the thread.

He was so much fun to watch this year. Like Orleans said Utah's QB situation has been average at best, so no idea what he could do with a real quarterback. But everytime he touched the ball on a kick off it was fun to watch. With out looking up stats; I think there was like a 5 game stretch late in the season where he had 3 or 4 kick returns for a TD.

Sounds like a Raider to me.

Make it happen!

CRYPT-KEEPER-tales-from-the-crypt-229461_293_365.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom