Write in Romney. (1 Viewer)

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
After much thought, I've decided i'm going to write in Mitt Romney in the general election weather he's actively campaining or not.

bop

Very Banned
Reaction score
Thats pretty much a wasted vote IMO. I mean, maybe it would be making a statement but to who, and do they even care? Now if you could get thousands of people to do it with you that would be another story.....

OP
OP
Jeff Miller

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
Thats pretty much a wasted vote IMO. I mean, maybe it would be making a statement but to who, and do they even care? Now if you could get thousands of people to do it with you that would be another story.....
sometimes you need 4 years of carter to get to 8 years of Reagan.

to be honest, even if i voted for McCain it would be a wasted vote. Washington is a Blue state, no way in hell McCain, or any conservative candadate, gets a majority here.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
I'm not sure who I'm writing in, but I'm bringing a sharpie into the voting booth.

TPS

Reaction score
>>sometimes you need 4 years of carter to get to 8 years of Reagan.

:smilielol: 4 years of Carter > 81 years of Reagan. :17: But just the same, some of us have heard that very talking point in that exact sequence of English words as a talking point on a certain right-wing radio show where the host yesterday's first segment contained 4 blatant falsehoods.

:worthy:

TPS

TPS

Reaction score
>>WHy?????? hes a career politician who changes his opinions like the wind,..... write in Ron Paul... at least he is honest...

Romney, in his speech at the rightwingers converntion yesterday hit home with all of God's chosen people, American Conservatives. "Wha haid he been saying that thar all along, I might have just voted for that mor'mn yes I maht hiv."

TPS

cwesleyc

Playoffs?!!?
Reaction score
I'll preface my comments by saying that I disagree with Mitt Romney on a variety of issues, particulary on the war in Iraq. But those of you who dismiss Mitt Romney as an "empty suit," be careful what you wish for. You just might get it. The alternatives are pretty woeful.

Also, when was the last time an "empty suit" received a law degree and an M.B.A. from Harvard? I'd conservatively estimate that less than 5% of the folks that frequent this forum have the combination of intelligence and work ethic necessary to achieve that feat.

Perhaps his stance changed on certain issues. Only the most stubborn blowhard would fail to recognize that people grow and learn over time and adjust their views accordingly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vega$$aint Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9