Write in Romney. (1 Viewer)

I'm following it, religiously, and I don't see bias. I see them largely ignoring certain fringe niche candidates like Kucinich, Gravel or Paul. However, that's not bias IMO. That's simply giving the "major" candidates who have a snowballs chance in H-E-double hockey sticks of becoming President the face time because that's what people care about.

It was biased from the beginning by not giving everyone a fair shot. If each candidate had the same air time as everyone else there wouldn't be as many "major" candidates. Hillary would be the only one. Nobody knew before the election who McCain, Obama, or anyone else was . They still don't know who Ron Paul is. So yes there is/was a ton of bias.

Nobody knew before the election who McCain, Obama, or anyone else was .

Really?

Nobody knew who McCain or Obama were? Really?

(Hint: They, along with Romney and Edwards were considered the true "contenders". The only person "nobody knew of" that has made a splash was Huckabee. I meet very few people that don't know who Paul is and even fewer who like him as a candidate).

:dunno:

Jeff Miller should vote for anyone he chooses. We all have one vote to use as we wish and I support his right to spend it on someone with no chance of winning. As I told Sabine in a PM, I have been considering voting for whoever runs on the Constitution Party ticket in the general election. It would be a way to vote for someone more closely aligned with my beliefs than any of those running for one of the major parties. I have voted Libertarian in several previous elections, so it's not unusual for me. Vote for whomever you like. The only way I would vote for one of the major party candidates this time is if Hillary wins the Demiocratic nomination. In that case, I will have to hold my nose and vote for McCain. Otherwise, I will vote third party and let the rest of the nation sort it out.

Thank you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom