Write in Romney. (1 Viewer)

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
After much thought, I've decided i'm going to write in Mitt Romney in the general election weather he's actively campaining or not.

istockphoto_1162220_angry_stick_figure.jpg

I've decided to draw him in....

Thats pretty much a wasted vote IMO. I mean, maybe it would be making a statement but to who, and do they even care? Now if you could get thousands of people to do it with you that would be another story.....

Thats pretty much a wasted vote IMO. I mean, maybe it would be making a statement but to who, and do they even care? Now if you could get thousands of people to do it with you that would be another story.....

sometimes you need 4 years of carter to get to 8 years of Reagan.

to be honest, even if i voted for McCain it would be a wasted vote. Washington is a Blue state, no way in hell McCain, or any conservative candadate, gets a majority here.

I'm not sure who I'm writing in, but I'm bringing a sharpie into the voting booth.

>>sometimes you need 4 years of carter to get to 8 years of Reagan.

:smilielol: 4 years of Carter > 81 years of Reagan. :17: But just the same, some of us have heard that very talking point in that exact sequence of English words as a talking point on a certain right-wing radio show where the host yesterday's first segment contained 4 blatant falsehoods.

:worthy:

TPS

>>WHy?????? hes a career politician who changes his opinions like the wind,..... write in Ron Paul... at least he is honest...

Romney, in his speech at the rightwingers converntion yesterday hit home with all of God's chosen people, American Conservatives. "Wha haid he been saying that thar all along, I might have just voted for that mor'mn yes I maht hiv."

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom