Writers Strike is over! (1 Viewer)

Thank God,now I can watch scrubs!!

The only thing that worried me about the writers strike was not getting a proper series finale from Scrubs. It will also be nice getting finally getting new episodes of The Office, My Name is Earl and How I Met Your Mother and that's pretty much it.

The only thing that worried me about the writers strike was not getting a proper series finale from Scrubs. It will also be nice getting finally getting new episodes of The Office, My Name is Earl and How I Met Your Mother and that's pretty much it.

I would add "House" and "Two and a Half Men" (I know, I know) to that list.

All I can say is all the strike did was get me to do other things, I dont miss TV at all.

there was a writers strike?

you mean there are other things on t.v. besides ninja warrior? :shrug: who knew?

Have you built your own course in the backyard yet? That Salmon Ladder looks like a major pita.

If you know, then what's your excuse.:mwink:

I just started watching it in reruns and it gives me a chuckle every now and then... Honestly, though, I think the fact that I find TAAHM somewhat entertaining is more a comment on the sad state of situation comedies these days (with the exception of The Office & 30 Rock- Scrubs is gone) than an endorsement of the show itself. TAAHM could never compete with Family Ties, Cheers or most of the other sitcoms that a lot of us grew up with-- I guess everything's relative.

They have to get it done in time for the next few debates.

Yeah, more 'House" episodes this year! They say there will be about 5 more episodes this season if it is true the strike is settled. Next year is the last year of Hugh Laurie's contract, so we need to get as many in as we can.
Also, maybe now Fox will decide to tell us if K-ville is really dead or not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom