Wrong-Fit Players for 3-4 (1 Viewer)

The Fresh Prince has to go and for more than money reasons. Not only cant he rush the passer he cant stop runs to his side.........not for that price sorry. Shanle and Herring definitely have to go especially at their salaries for backups. Casillas intrigues me in the 3-4 because of his speed, Id like to see him stay despite the durability issues.

Will smith moved inside on passing downs...not every passing down but many of them...enough that you should've noticed it happening several times a game

I love it...will smith sucks every season according to lots of ppl like you and jackdiesel....but for whatever reason you can't come up with a reasonable explanation as to why he still started and played more than the other guys

So you and jackdiesel said he sucked...so what

Who ru? Nobody. The people that matter disagree with your analysis

I came up with a perfectly good reason. Spags had a complete inability to recognize who his best players were and how to play with their strengths. If you disagree with me then you also disagree with Payton.

Yeah, he moved inside a few times and was terrible there too. Spags should have gotten him off the field to give him a rest instead of just sticking him in the middle because it looked good on paper. I don't remember Smith getting a single pressure from the DT spot.

I also don't think Will Smith has sucked for seasons. He was just ok last season. Junior actually did better while starting in Smith's place but Junior has improved and Smith has declined and it is clear as day who is the better 43 end. Now that we are going to a 34 the OLB spot is Junior's natural position and Will Smith fits in a 34 end about as well your head fits in Will Smith's end. Somehow you pull it off so maybe Will Smith has a chance afterall.

I may be nobody but the last person that started Will Smith is unemployed, fortunately I'm not.

I wonder how Vilma would do as a Safty? hes too small to be a LB in a 3-4 but hes still one of the smartest football IQ's and cant be any worse than what we have out there.

I still think Vilma won't make the 53 man roster...I see Lofton and Hawthorne playing in the middle and Gakette and Wilson on the outside...we want an aggressive defense and I dont think Hawthorne playing SAM will help generate much pass rush opposite Galette...Ware had Spencer opposite him...just saying, not comparing.

I think we see Chamberland ends up being the backup to both Lofton and Hawthorne in the middle along with a draft pick and Galette and Wilson playing on the outside with a 3-4 outside linebacker vet in competition with them along with the 15th pick in the draft...not everybody on the current roster fits the new scheme...but Payton will let them try and earn a spot but I doubt they make the final cut.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom