WR's on Practice Squad / Futures (1 Viewer)

dutar76

7th year itch
Reaction score
Who do we have on practice squad and/or futures contract at WR?

Any chance for any of these guys? Any burners with good ball tracking skills and hands? Maybe one of the several UDFA's we had?

Just curious.

That's a decent source but they always seem to have some big errors. They have Cam Jordan as a RE when he's clearly a LE. Come to think of it, they have all the DE players transposed. Erik Harris at WLB. David Onyemata as a NT. Keo and Therezie at the wrong safety spots. Hills listed twice. Two spots at corner and wide receiver instead of three. Sterling Moore buried.

That's a decent source but they always seem to have some big errors. They have Cam Jordan as a RE when he's clearly a LE. Come to think of it, they have all the DE players transposed. Erik Harris at WLB. David Onyemata as a NT. Keo and Therezie at the wrong safety spots. Hills listed twice. Two spots at corner and wide receiver instead of three. Sterling Moore buried.

It's a wonder SR doesn't have a roster and depth chart available on this site. Surely some of the moderators could keep a better up-to-date version than anything we can find online. I always have trouble finding those things, especially out of season.

I pay good money to PFF... and even their lists are flawed and often out of date.

It's a wonder SR doesn't have a roster and depth chart available on this site. Surely some of the moderators could keep a better up-to-date version than anything we can find online. I always have trouble finding those things, especially out of season.

I pay good money to PFF... and even their lists are flawed and often out of date.
Already ahead of you:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lwGzrlBEsQ9ln6HWH7sHa9L6U7HtfHsL82fUsmN2-co/edit?usp=sharing

I'm sure there's a couple spots people could quibble with...and even I'm unsure on a couple...but there you go.

You can go to the official site and get the whole roster. New Orleans Saints.com

I'll probably post this in every thread talking about WRs, but I'm very interested in Marquise Goodwin from Buffalo. Is an Olympic caliber athlete, with the 3rd fastest combine 40 of all time. His lack of NFL production so far will make him dirt cheap, and even if he only has one route, he can blow the lid off.

It isn't up to date, either...and does not include a depth chart.

I don't know if I've ever seen their roster or depth chart up to date on their own website. I mean... that's gotta be somebody's job right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom