WTH Happened to Kentucky? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Remember a month ago when I was livid about Vandy losing to a not-so-good Kentucky team?

Looks like Lady Luck is giving Vandy a big kiss on the lips.

As I type, UK is losing to the Commodores by 40+ POINTS!!

40?!

HOW did they beat Vandy the first time??

UK is still a very good Basketball team, they just need to stop turning the ball over so much, play better defense and score more points.

Remember a month ago when I was livid about Vandy losing to a not-so-good Kentucky team?

Looks like Lady Luck is giving Vandy a big kiss on the lips.

As I type, UK is losing to the Commodores by 40+ POINTS!!

40?!

HOW did they beat Vandy the first time??

College hoops can be so streaky. Not only did UK beat Vandy the first time (in double OT at Rupp) but they also beat UT, the no. 4 team.

Actually that loss to UK put Vandy in a rut. It didn't help that they started SEC play with 6 of 9 on the road. Hopefully this means they've shaken out of that.

11 points in the first half!

******* clinic that Vanderbilt put on. A college team with 11 assists on the first 15 baskets?

lmao at Kentucky. Most smug, arrogant fan base in all of college basketball. They make the Dookies look like lovable Cubs fans.

It was nice to watch Vanderbilt step on their throat for every second of the 40 minutes so they left without a shred of dignity.

Vanderbil will end up with a seed b/t 4 and 8, lose early in the SEC tournament and make their little NCAA run again.

Then all the seniors will graduate, we'll get picked fifth in the SEC East, and then win 19-20 games and finish third and go to the tourney again.

No titles in our future, but it's a dignified life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom