WTH ps4 controllers (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
My battery has bit the dust in my controller. About two years ago I bought my GFs son a new DualShock for about $27. Now they are $64. Are they made in the Ukraine?

Anyway, anyone have any luck with decent none Sony controllers?

Also, why has it stopped playing even when plugged in? Most electronics will with a dead battery.

If you bought a dualshock for $27, that had to be on Black Friday or some other sale…and you should’ve bought 3 of them :hihi:

I’v had at least 5 or 6 and never paid less than $50

And i think even if it’s plugged in, the battery is what ultimately powers the controller…just a guess

I haven’t used anything but a Sony controller since the ps2 days…i had a Madcatz wireless controller that was pretty good

well I figured out that it wasn't the battery but the charge receptacle. I plugged it in to an android wall charger and put it down upside down and it charged just fine. I guess I am ok with doing that until I upgrade to a 5. You are probably right about it being Black Friday or something. I have just never knew they were usually that expensive.

well I figured out that it wasn't the battery but the charge receptacle. I plugged it in to an android wall charger and put it down upside down and it charged just fine. I guess I am ok with doing that until I upgrade to a 5. You are probably right about it being Black Friday or something. I have just never knew they were usually that expensive.
My stock controller lasted up until about a month ago. I had to do the upside down charge forever to get it to accept a charge. It finally bit the dust. I also looked to buy another one and quickly noped out of it. Imma give a 3rd party controller a shot and see. It was a swing and a miss with my knock-off PS3 controllers, but dude those are sky high too. I guess because theyre rare-ish.

My stock controller lasted up until about a month ago. I had to do the upside down charge forever to get it to accept a charge. It finally bit the dust. I also looked to buy another one and quickly noped out of it. Imma give a 3rd party controller a shot and see. It was a swing and a miss with my knock-off PS3 controllers, but dude those are sky high too. I guess because theyre rare-ish.
I had no idea about the costs. I would prefer to just put that money toward a new system.

I got one of these during prime day for $20. Been rock solid with excellent battery life so far.

Ugh.Wont let me post the link. Search

YAEYE Wireless Controller for PS4, 1000mAh PS4​

on amazon.

My battery has bit the dust in my controller. About two years ago I bought my GFs son a new DualShock for about $27. Now they are $64. Are they made in the Ukraine?

Anyway, anyone have any luck with decent none Sony controllers?

Also, why has it stopped playing even when plugged in? Most electronics will with a dead battery.
I'll sell you one of my old ones for $50.. deal, right? lol.

I got one of these during prime day for $20. Been rock solid with excellent battery life so far.

Ugh.Wont let me post the link. Search

YAEYE Wireless Controller for PS4, 1000mAh PS4​

on amazon.
man this thing is a solid replacement at 22 bucks. Really solid. Im playing a game that uses swipe motions on the trackpad and even that is very responsive. Thanks for the recommendation!

I may have spoken too soon. I had to turn vibration off because once it came on and I had to shut the whole system down to turn it off. I may replace it with the same thing because I do love it otherwise

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom