COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, those crazy arse preppers everyone been rolling their eyes at for decades about to become really popular.
I am not one but I stocked up on the following:

Bleach
Gloves
Disinfect wipes
Nuts - good calories and protein
beans - more protein
Tuna
Sardines
TP
Dried fruit
Vitamins to boost my immune system

Toilet paper is one of those things I didn't think about. Just bought 1500 flushable butt wipes. Not that flushable will matter since I'm fully expecting the plumbing to go down around 5pm tomorrow. lol

The nucleic acid test is only 30-40% accurate. That is pretty damning. Most likely we have a lot of cases all over the US right now.

You guys really are getting pretty ridiculous with this. There really is nothing to see here. We have 14 whopping cases in the entirety of the US. And a good bit of those who are already under quarantine. I honestly still won't think anything of this even if we got to 1000 cases in the US.

It's just like hurricane season. It's as if the virus is an Invest 1500 miles from the coast and people are claiming it's going to be a Cat 5 slamming into the mouth of the Mississippi.

This is so disturbing. Pretty much makes me not want to go to the dr. I'd rather just stay home and with it out. It's hard to tell what to do, but it sure seems like people here in DC are going about their normal business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom