COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a nice map you can animate by date. it goes back 1 month. There were less than 400 confirmed cases in China and less than 20 outside. This thing is out of control internationally.

On the right click on cumulative covid 19 cases. To animate its on the left at the bottom under the timeline.

Great news for your state, cant have an outbreak if you dont test, brilliant strategy.

I know Reddit...there is a CNBC show link in the Reddit link. Pay attention at the 3min mark....there is some info on the medicine supply :

Last edited:
I know Reddit...this a CNBC show link in the Reddit link. Pay attention at the 3min mark....there is some info on the medicine supply :

Cramer has been quite vocal about the medicine and raw ingredients shortage looming for several days.

Well my friend got a wellness check called on him by his family. He literally boarded up his home and had sealed the windows from the inside with tape and garbage bags, and his brother told me that the entire house smelled like bleach. He doesn't know how anyone could have stood it in there.

This is partly why I think this thread goes into absurdity more often than not as it seems like some of you are on his path.

I'm a very pragmatic person and look at things from a mathematical standpoint. And from that mathematical stand point this is really nothing to worry about if you just use common sense and keep yourself healthy(don't smoke, poor diet)

It's going to be really sheetty when people get freaked out by the likes of doomsday predictors and make runs on stores buying out all the supplies and taking far more than they need leaving others without the ability to get things for everyday living.

Well my friend got a wellness check called on him by his family. He literally boarded up his home and had sealed the windows from the inside with tape and garbage bags, and his brother told me that the entire house smelled like bleach. He doesn't know how anyone could have stood it in there.

This is partly why I think this thread goes into absurdity more often than not as it seems like some of you are on his path.

I'm a very pragmatic person and look at things from a mathematical standpoint. And from that mathematical stand point this is really nothing to worry about if you just use common sense and keep yourself healthy(don't smoke, poor diet)

It's going to be really shirtty when people get freaked out by the likes of doomsday predictors and make runs on stores buying out all the supplies and taking far more than they need leaving others without the ability to get things for everyday living.
Like who is on this path? I don’t think anyone here has taped their houses and poured bleach anywhere. You know, you don’t have to hang out in this thread. We are all trying to stay informed the best we can at the moment given the fluidity of this pandemic.
Also, did you see what the fellow who dat said about his friend. He was healthy and a runner and died. Now, we have no confirmation yet but we await for the update on that matter.

Last edited:

It's going to be really shirtty when people get freaked out by the likes of doomsday predictors and make runs on stores buying out all the supplies and taking far more than they need leaving others without the ability to get things for everyday living.
So sharing tweets and news articles is on par with taping up your homes, quitting your job and bleaching your entire property?

I went to the Japanese restaurant and ate sushi for lunch. How does that compare?

So sharing tweets and news articles is on par with taping up your homes, quitting your job and bleaching your entire property?

I went to the Japanese restaurant and ate sushi for lunch. How does that compare?

I thought it was sane just a month ago. Never know what will throw somebody over the deep end I guess. Just use some common sense. Math is your friend.

Here's some more good math. Hubei province reported about a little over a 1000 new cases in the past few days, with about 20% of them serious. They're also reporting almost 5,000 recovered over the same period. The recovery rate is exceeding the rate of the virus about 4:1. In response to this spectacular news China is building 19 new hospitals for a total of 19,000 new beds and dispatching an additional 33,000 medical workers to the area from Beijing to handle the decreased workload.

I thought it was sane just a month ago. Never know what will throw somebody over the deep end I guess. Just use some common sense. Math is your friend.
“Math is your friend”...come on man. No need to be passive aggressive man.

The economic fallout of this will more than likely be severe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom