COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget about that protein.

If society completely breaks down, we should be fine on protein just from the squirrels and raccoons nearby. I'll stock up on vitamins to supplement and some canned goods and hopefully can survive until order is restored and supply chains reopened.

Again, how is the US having no “secret” cases in hospitals right, defying obvious diagnoses?

Even if we can’t test for COVID-19 directly, can COVID-19 be essentially surmised once someone in ICU tests negative for the top several respiratory illnesses?

Austria just got it's first case, a gift from an Italian traveler.

I think that case is actually on the Italian side of the border. (Unless it's different than the one I saw a few minutes ago).

IOW, where are the mystery severe/critical COVID-19 cases in America? Or the mystery, unsolved deaths?

Am I correct in assuming none of these are from the cruise ship?

FWIW, the 23:1 recovered to fatality ratio is encouraging. I just hope those recovered stay recovered.

None are from the official cruise ship count - but the Japan number does include four Japanese nationals who were not passengers on the ship but infected on-board the ship (three were health workers and one was an administrative/state worker).

New cases from Iran puts the official count at 61/12. There is evidence that suggests the number is higher.

New cases from Iran puts the official count at 61/12. There is evidence that suggests the number is higher.
Iran will be a sheet show IMO. I think they are about to show China how to virus. The fact that they had national vote yesterday isn't going to help anything either.

Take this for what it's worth. My niece works in a clinic in the New Orleans area. I asked her this morning and she said they have been having a lot of people coming in over the last week or so with flu like symptoms but are testing negative for the flu. Many more than usual during flu season. If it is related we will likely start to see hospital visits in about another week. Kind of like how Iran didn't have any then all of a sudden they had hospitalizations.

This post is not meant to freak anyone out. Just to put this info out there. It may be nothing more than the common cold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom