COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran will be a shirt show IMO. I think they are about to show China how to virus. The fact that they had national vote yesterday isn't going to help anything either.

I was thinking about this earlier. How would lock downs affect our elections? Could be we are downplaying this thing and hoping the summer curbs it until the elections are over. Seems like a big gamble if so.

Take this for what it's worth. My niece works in a clinic in the New Orleans area. I asked her this morning and she said they have been having a lot of people coming in over the last week or so with flu like symptoms but are testing negative for the flu. Many more than usual during flu season. If it is related we will likely start to see hospital visits in about another week. Kind if like how Iran didn't have any then all of a sudden they had hospitalizations.

This post is not meant to freak anyone out. Just to put this info out there. It may be nothing more than the common cold.

Interestingly enough, similar happened to me. Over a month ago, I had flu-like symptoms, mostly coughing and a bit of fever. I had it for a while and was tough to get rid of. I went to the doctor to get tested for the flu, and I had no signs of it. Doc thought I wither had an upper respiratory infection of some kind or a bad case of the cold. Didn't make a lot of sense at the time, but I would have thought maybe it would be this virus considering the familiar symptoms discussed here. My son had it first, then me. But my 2 other kids and wife didn't get it. So idk. :shrug:

Interestingly enough, similar happened to me. Over a month ago, I had flu-like symptoms, mostly coughing and a bit of fever. I had it for a while and was tough to get rid of. I went to the doctor to get tested for the flu, and I had no signs of it. Doc thought I wither had an upper respiratory infection of some kind or a bad case of the cold. Didn't make a lot of sense at the time, but I would have thought maybe it would be this virus considering the familiar symptoms discussed here. My son had it first, then me. But my 2 other kids and wife didn't get it. So idk. :shrug:

Seems entirely possible at this point.

Take this for what it's worth. My niece works in a clinic in the New Orleans area. I asked her this morning and she said they have been having a lot of people coming in over the last week or so with flu like symptoms but are testing negative for the flu. Many more than usual during flu season. If it is related we will likely start to see hospital visits in about another week. Kind if like how Iran didn't have any then all of a sudden they had hospitalizations.

This post is not meant to freak anyone out. Just to put this info out there. It may be nothing more than the common cold.
My daughter was sick a little last week (we kept her out for 3 days). Her symptoms were mild and flu test was negative. I got a little bit as well but fine. I have been loading on Vit C for the past 3 weeks now. We also give our daughter elderberry.

Did you get your Costco run in? I did and got the following:

-bleach
-disinfect wipes
-ibuprofen
-peanut butter
-tuna
-sardines
-rice
-TP
-whiskey

Then I went and got a tactical sling for my rifle. Lol. Have mercy on us all.

My daughter was sick a little last week (we kept her out for 3 days). Her symptoms were mild and flu test was negative. I got a little bit as well but fine. I have been loading on Vit C for the past 3 weeks now. We also give our daughter elderberry.

Poor kid. Hope you gave it with a spoonful of sugar, 'cause without it, elderberries are vile.

I was thinking about this earlier. How would lock downs affect our elections? Could be we are downplaying this thing and hoping the summer curbs it until the elections are over. Seems like a big gamble if so.

But what an excellent reason for King Trump to declare martial law.

Did you get your Costco run in? I did and got the following:

-bleach
-disinfect wipes
-ibuprofen
-peanut butter
-tuna
-sardines
-rice
-TP
-whiskey

Then I went and got a tactical sling for my rifle. Lol. Have mercy on us all.

Not yet, Heading over there tomorrow. That looks like my list. Lol

Poor kid. Hope you gave it with a spoonful of sugar, 'cause without it, elderberries are vile.
Actually, we have a liquid and mix with water. She drinks it up, lol. Proud to say my baby girl has only had one small cup of soft drink only because we thought it was water.

It’s going to burn out one way or the other by then

Actually, we have a liquid and mix with water. She drinks it up, lol. Proud to say my baby girl has only had one small cup of soft drink only because we thought it was water.

We have concentrated elderberry syrup. Tastes like cough syrup. It's supposed to be good for all kinds of infections. You can get it on amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom