COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third party seller or Direct from Lowes?

Doesn't say, but I think it's a 3rd party seller because you can't pick it up at a Lowe's store. Has to be mailed to you.

1582661819340.png

Another traveler from Italy testing positive out of country. This time in Germany.

Doesn't say, but I think it's a 3rd party seller because you can't pick it up at a Lowe's store. Has to be mailed to you.

1582661819340.png
Yeah, that's gotta be a 3rd party. Scummy bastages price gouging.

CDC official plan released:

Hey! That's our plan! Don't you guys have plans more like this one?
orK-8fOdly7zanMeYxnN7aeW-Lw=.gif

Just a reminder on the thread title case count, we’re not counting those cases attributable to the Diamond Princess.

I found 8 boxes of flu fighter I have 2 boxes of n95.

My sis just texted and said itialian health said if not ffp2 or 3, it's useless..

Great.

Just saw Lowes has ffp2 for 39. Guess I'm stopping this eve to snag em

I found 8 boxes of flu fighter I have 2 boxes of n95.

My sis just texted and said itialian health said if not ffp2 or 3, it's useless..

Great.

Just saw Lowes has ffp2 for 39. Guess I'm stopping this eve to snag em
The best advice, in my opinion, minimize unnecessary contact in large groups. I plan to work from home a little bit more these coming weeks.

The best advice, in my opinion, minimize unnecessary contact in large groups. I plan to work from home a little bit more these coming weeks.
Yeah but I'll get one in the event that one has to go out for extended period... Shoot if I never use, going back. Simple really.

Finally a major American paper is covering Coronavirus and asking the important questions about testing capacity. This is spurred by CDC conference call and Senate meeting.

[/URL]

I’m very distrustful of some of the language used. It was 3 states with testing capabilities. Now it’s a dozen state and local health departments. They need to list these in an article. CDC fell back on their case definition and risk categories for testing capabilities. CDC did everything possible to not say their actual capabilities.

The CDC audio on Covid-19 response conference call from today is up on their website. Community spread is expected to be seen in this country. “Pandemic” is finally being used CDC. That is huge! I read the transcript from the 19th. The tenor has changed. CDC - “Prepare your family for significant disruptions to your life.”...CDC - the spread and data from other countries besides China is what is worrisome. (Don’t trust China numbers??)

Finally multiple questions about case definitions. I was questioning this. I expect before the end of the week SK, Iran, Italy could be added to China.

And the Dow continues to free fall

The 10-year Treasury is a closely watched barometer for the U.S. economy. The drop in yields signals growing concern among investors that the virus outbreak could further dent an already slowing global economy, analysts say.

"The drop in yields was a big red flag," says Matt Nadeau, wealth advisor at Piershale Financial Group. "It reinforced fears among investors that there's extra pressure on the global economy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom