COVID-19 Outbreak (Update: More than 2.9M cases and 132,313 deaths in US) (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not sufficient for airborne particles, but they will create some level of prevention of face-touching ...
Ski masks? Bandannas?

I don't think masks are particularly helpful in avoiding catching the virus - but they might be more effective when you are in fairly tight space with numbers of people. Public transportation, airplanes, etc. Perhaps also in places where sick people might be, doctors offices, drug stores, etc. Otherwise, it's really of limited value according to experts.

The masks are much more helpful in limiting the spread when worn by sick people. So if you start to feel symptoms, wear the mask - around your family, etc. to help try to keep them from catching it.

Another Iranian former higher up has died. Also seething that the Pope is sick, anyone else seething that?

Just be aware that anything you use has the potential to be covered by a contagion. Therefore, you'll need to wear it in only 1 direction and wash it regularly as well as washing hands after dealing with the used item.
Exactly. That is where the bleach comes in. My plan is to unclothe in my garage if gets that bad.

Just be aware that anything you use has the potential to be covered by a contagion. Therefore, you'll need to wear it in only 1 direction and wash it regularly as well as washing hands after dealing with the used item.
This is true, but at least face-touching barriers like bandannas, ski masks, balaclavas, etc. are machine-washable.

Another Iranian former higher up has died. Also seething that the Pope is sick, anyone else seething that?

Yes, not a quality source, but it is out there. Seems like it might be true (that he's ill and canceled an event . . . not that he has coronavirus).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom