WWE Elimination Chamber this Sunday (1 Viewer)

I am sure he only cares about it for the business side of things.. you know, like a real adult.

LOL when the WWE shows up in a sports town... you always see plenty of NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB players (usually front row or in the luxury booths). This past summer when they were in New Orleans I saw at least 10 Saints players loading up in elevators to go up to the luxury booths.

I had floor seats and I was in line to buy beer when I got pushed aside by NOPD so the players could access the elevators.

Drew could very well be a fan btw.....and yes Wrestlemania will bring millions to the city. The last one in Houston brought an estimated $25 to $30 million to the city.

Pretty good show tonight. Packed arena. That chamber is definitely worth looking at. I wonder how long it took them to piece it together.

Could you imagine Mania in the dome, it would be the first event in the dome since wcw nitro years ago, and remind fans of the old mid south wrestling days with junkyard dog

Well, they're making the joint announcement at 11 CST today. WWE.com will be streaming it. All I want to know is when will tickets go on sale.

Could you imagine Mania in the dome, it would be the first event in the dome since wcw nitro years ago, and remind fans of the old mid south wrestling days with junkyard dog

Why can a regional group ever revive what midsouth did? That was the most awesome wrestling ever

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom