WWL: Davenport growing up quickly (1 Viewer)

When it comes to PFF I don't know why y'all aren't looking beyond the stats.

/sarcasm

Stanley is very good. I think it appears that LG Alex Lewis is a likely no-go after his (scary but thankfully not severe) neck injury. That means there will likely be a different guard on the left side - it might be a weakness we can target.

https://www.pennlive.com/baltimore-...l&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=pasports_sf

Yep, Stanley is pretty good! Dude is young, fairly athletic, and is like 6’6” with nearly 36 in arms n 11 in hands! But MD has similar height n wingspan, possibly stronger n probably quicker. Definitely a matchup to watch!

11 games left, I predict 11 sacks for the season.

Lawrence Taylor had 9.5 sacks his rookie year, and they didn't have to worry about landing on the QB or a lot of that other stuff back then. So if Davenport got 11 sacks, he should be the DROY.

Stanley is good but the knock on him is his strength. Mobile and a great technician but lacks elite strength.
That's where Davenport will eat him for lunch.

Really hope Davenport can make a sack early in the Baltimore game similar to the one he had against Washington where he just flattened the QB legally. That seemed to set a tone for the defense and showed them they can get after the passer with Davenport in the game. Really like what he brings to the team. He's relentless and it's starting to show.

I mean...Idk what to say about the kid. Srsly...my phone blew up on draft day people was like "Who?" And all I could say is just have faith...we found Kamara, Thomas and Hill??‍♀️. Im glad he is a stud and look forward to many more play where he is relentless and disruptive like a hurricane. I truly wish this kid the best and glad he is draped up and dripped out in Black and Gold. Lets see a harassment on Sunday get filed. Im becoming more a Davenport fan than I am a Jordan fan?

WHO DAT?!

There’s something about him. Something that seems like he’s going to be scary good. Maybe it’s demeanor and I really don’t like getting my expectations up to that lev of hype. I feel like Cam is so good and we are blessed with him, and even if this kid is close to as good we will have rediculous talent on the edges. I feel like Davenport is about to come out of his shell, and I think he will bring a nastiness to his side. Rankins might be the biggest beneficiary if the kid starts really producing

Davenport will have a sack or a strip sack that helps us win the Super Bowl. I’ve seen it in my dreams.

Doesn’t hurt to have Cam Jordan help you grow either.

This thread is.....
Why he was #1 on my draft board. Why I was totally fine with the trade up. Why I want him starting NOW. I thought that he not only was he the best edge in the draft, but the best I had seen in a while.
I said by week 8 he would be a problem for opposing teams , I was wrong ...more like by week 4 because he is now a problem. The Saints know it and from what I just heard in that clip, he is starting to now understand this as well. If the Saints let him loose, and I believe they will, Davenport is about to take the defense to another level.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom