WWL Ed Orgeron Interview (1 Viewer)

Sorry, but in my opinion from listening to him talk, he was getting me fired up. If you can't get fired up with this guy coaching you, you got some serious issues. I think this is a good hire.

Yeah, I was getting the same feeling.

This guy seems pumped up, and ready to coach these guys up to the max. I think we will see an improvement in our DL.

I like the hire. Luckily S.P. doesn't let the assistants coaches speak much during the regular season.

This D Line needed somebody to rip their shirt off and yell to get them fired up. At least I hope thats what they needed....

This D Line needed somebody to rip their shirt off and yell to get them fired up. At least I hope thats what they needed....

Yea, the D-Line really underperformed to their potential this year IMO, probably the most disappointing position for me based on the expectations.

When we hired Sean Payton, and his opening interview was on TV; I was like,"This guy is brain dead.. uhh I like the new orleans area.. uhh.. when you get in a situation like this.. uhhh...... uhh.. uhh uhh uhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

What a terrible hire. The guy has an IQ of somewhere between a bag of rocks and a piece of dirftwood.

Stop mocking those guys from South LA! He's a good coach who unfortunately got caught in a bad program! Where's Billy Brewer when you need him! Check Frazier's!

Ed Orgeron says "You Can Doux It!!!!"

P.S. Ma name ain't Bobby Boucher!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom