WWL Radio reporting Saints Season Ticket price increase $5-10 per ticket, per game... (1 Viewer)

SaintRob

"Saint Exotic"
Reaction score
WWL Radio reporting Saints Season Ticket price incease: most $5-10 per ticket, per game, club sections may be more

Ok, I didn't get all the details, but I heard KW report that most tickets are being raised just under $5 per ticket and that some are being raised just under $10 per ticket. He did not break down by section what the increases are, but said to call in and he would tell you. Anyone else have any more info on this?

Also, invoices to be sent out next week...

Last edited:
Woot! Were getting Samuels *pun intended* for sure now! lol j/k

Club sideline 65 increase
Club endzone 25
Plaza corner 7
terrace sideline 4

There are a few of the prices I remember off hand.

Ok, so are those total season ticket package increases or per game, per ticket increases?

Ok, so are those total season ticket package increases or per game, per ticket increases?

Per ticket. Mine is going up 4 per ticket I believe. No complaints here if that is right.

That's not bad if true.....Thanks Robbie and Believe....good lookin' out!

Not bad?? My loge endzone tix just went from $50 to $75. That is a steep increase for one season.

There are 9 games as opposed to 10 games because of London so that should help curb the increase for most people.

Not bad. It's fair considering they remained the same last year.

Upper box endzone (terrace) up $5, from $40 to $45 per game.
Terrace endzone corner up $5, from $25 to $30 per game.

Last edited:
Benson has to feed his family.

I wish my ticket prices would never go up, but in reality that ain't going to happen! So this doesn't sound that bad...

Upper Box Sideline up $25 a game....ouch!

There goes the best seats for the money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom