WWL Radio tweets homophobic slur about WWL sports reporter Seth Dunlap (2 Viewers)

Whatever happened to the presumption of innocence?

I’m not saying Dunlap orchestrated this, i’m not saying he didnt.. i literally have no idea, but neither do you or anyone else who’s assuming the worst... LOTS of people have massive debt, credit cards, students loans or otherwise.. i’ve been there myself, in the past, thankfully.. so to me that doesnt mean diddly.

I realize this is a message board and it’s designed for us to all speculate and opine on crap we dont know for sure... but i’m personally keeping an open mind and waiting for all the facts to come out, that’s just me... and if he did orchestrate this whole charade himself, then i hope he rots underneath a prison.
And do you think TBob's tweets are a sign of open mindedness. The poster just sad that with the evidence pointing the way it is, TBob should not be posting those comments.

I don't know who's telling the truth, but I find WWL's version of the story a little hard to believe. I would just think that anybody would know that they would be caught if they did what they're accusing Dunlap of. Everybody, especially people Seth's age, now that IP addresses are easy to track, especially from his own phone. He would have to be very stupid and by all accounts, he's not. They'll have to prove that he had password access to the company twitter and they'll have to have independent conformation from the NOPD.

I think WWL was trying to get Dunlap to drop the suit and the case by putting pressure on him, knowing that they'd have a ground swell of public support from their listeners given the recent Smollett case. Everybody would assume that he's lying because of association. Seems to be working for now.

I'll be curious to see how this turns out. One side or the other is risking a lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom