WWL Radio tweets homophobic slur about WWL sports reporter Seth Dunlap (3 Viewers)

I think the presentation any false flag should have some type of consequences...

Smollette and Dunlap shouldn't get away with nothing for their behavior. I don't care if their reputations were tarnished, they brought that upon themselves. There should be some type of fine or probation or even jail time...
Not to mention all of the monies wasted on an investigation by police and WWL to defend themselves from a frivolous and vain attempt, to initially and intentionally incriminate WWL. He has to do time. No doubt about it.

Mostly, I just wish these faked stunts would stop. It's asinine.
As long as there is opportunity to enrich one’s self, either through false and frivolous acts, or by rightful and factual evidence, it will never end.

Freakin’ WWL... this seems like par for the course for them.

I cant imagine too many people have access to send tweets from their official WWL Twitter account.. Whoever did it probably thought it was a joke, but this is 2019 for chrissakes.. Talk about creating a hostile work environment for this guy.
I think this reply can be totally dismissed! bye bye.

As long as there is opportunity to enrich one’s self, either through false and frivolous acts, or by rightful and factual evidence, it will never end.
The ostensible reason that INCREDIBLY LOW instances of false bigotry claims ‘work’ is because there is still ample bigotry in the world/workplace
So maybe instead of putting outsized emphasis on extremely rare false claims, continue to push for more tolerance
win-win

The ostensible reason that INCREDIBLY LOW instances of false bigotry claims ‘work’ is because there is still ample bigotry in the world/workplace
So maybe instead of putting outsized emphasis on extremely rare false claims, continue to push for more tolerance
win-win
A wrong, does not beget another wrong. You have to get beyond that, first. This type of mentality is a big reason for so many of these types of events. One wants to make things right, through their own way of righting injustices on the flip side. This type of thought process, leads to civil unrest. But go right ahead and see it how works.

A wrong, does not beget another wrong. You have to get beyond that, first. This type of mentality is a big reason for so many of these types of events. One wants to make things right, through their own way of righting injustices on the flip side. This type of thought process, leads to civil unrest. But go right ahead and see it how works.
Can you be more specific?
What ‘type of mentality ‘ what type of ‘thought process ‘?
Did you see anyplace where I indicate Seth should not be held accountable for his bad actions?
You’re hellbent on cursing the darkness, cool
I’m just saying there are candles available

Can you be more specific?
What ‘type of mentality ‘ what type of ‘thought process ‘?
Did you see anyplace where I indicate Seth should not be held accountable for his bad actions?
You’re hellbent on cursing the darkness, cool
I’m just saying there are candles available
You stated on general terms. I think it was pretty evident. But you can keep the candles. I don’t like the smell of candles. I have allergies. Keep it rollin’ though’

You stated on general terms. I think it was pretty evident. But you can keep the candles. I don’t like the smell of candles. I have allergies. Keep it rollin’ though’
It wasn’t evident
but I do find your aversion to light sources interesting

otoh ‘let it roll’ is one of my favorite soul rebels songs, so I do appreciate the reminder

Last I heard he was cruising to somewhere in China to do a story on exotic cuisine, but that was back in December. I don’t know if he’s back yet.

Last I heard he was cruising to somewhere in China to do a story on exotic cuisine, but that was back in December. I don’t know if he’s back yet.
who was he working for?

Dear WWL Radio,

In light of the current coronavirus outbreak, my client is now willing to accept only $1.6 million to settle his claims against you. My client would not have been able to tweet slurs at himself from your corporate Twitter account but for your discriminatory password policy. This policy illegally granted access to my client, a person who you knew or should have known would use the account to tweet slurs at himself, but denied access to co-employees, at least several of whom are persons who would not have tweeted slurs at him.

With kind regards, I remain,

Sincerely yours,
Some sheetty Lawyer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom