WWL's Scoot beaten and robbed in CBD (1 Viewer)

I just read through this thread and I am disgusted by the reponses. It is just as "She deserved to be raped because she wore a short skirt. She was asking for it." I truly do not understand people posting on this board anymore. I don't know whether they did not grow up in the culture I grew up in or they are just that horrible. I am so close to checking out on this board, as many have done before me. What has happened to common decency?

doc, no offense but you are threatening to go off half cocked again. Those you speak of are in the minority. If you start letting a minority run you off, then you will be doing a lot of running. I think most of us would like to be able to walk anywhere we darn well please in this city without worrying about this.

doc, no offense but you are threatening to go off half cocked again. Those you speak of are in the minority. If you start letting a minority run you off, then you will be doing a lot of running. I think most of us would like to be able to walk anywhere we darn well please in this city without worrying about this.

Not half cocked at all. I truly mean it. I do not understand the responses at all. I started noticing it after the Saints won the Super Bowl. It was a detachment to the city itself. I am confused because at times I think it is age and at other times I think it is people growing up outside the culture of New Orleans. Either way, I think I will soon be gone like others before me (St.Chadwick comes to mind.) It saddens me, but I understand that times move on and values change over time. I am not one to beat mysyelf over the head with change. Does it sadden me that people do not value the importance of where they came from? Of course. But it is what it is and I will accept it. This post was a test and you answered the question for me.

I just read through this thread and I am disgusted by the reponses. It is just as "She deserved to be raped because she wore a short skirt. She was asking for it." I truly do not understand people posting on this board anymore. I don't know whether they did not grow up in the culture I grew up in or they are just that horrible. I am so close to checking out on this board, as many have done before me. What has happened to common decency?

Not half cocked at all. I truly mean it. I do not understand the responses at all. I started noticing it after the Saints won the Super Bowl. It was a detachment to the city itself. I am confused because at times I think it is age and at other times I think it is people growing up outside the culture of New Orleans. Either way, I think I will soon be gone like others before me (St.Chadwick comes to mind.) It saddens me, but I understand that times move on and values change over time. I am not one to beat mysyelf over the head with change. Does it sadden me that people do not value the importance of where they came from? Of course. But it is what it is and I will accept it. This post was a test and you answered the question for me.

AndHereWeGo.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom