WWL's Scoot beaten and robbed in CBD (1 Viewer)

If you CC, you should train on how to use your weapon. If he had a weapon in this scenario with proper handgun training, he could have protected himself. A guy telling you to show what's in your pockets is enough to draw your firearm. If you practice enough, it does not take long to draw from holster. I know it's not 100%, but it's better than being a sitting duck in a relatively dangerous city. I don't say that to down New Orleans, I love it and frequent there pretty often. It is what it is.

If you CC, you should train on how to use your weapon. If he had a weapon in this scenario with proper handgun training, he could have protected himself. A guy telling you to show what's in your pockets is enough to draw your firearm. If you practice enough, it does not take long to draw from holster. I know it's not 100%, but it's better than being a sitting duck in a relatively dangerous city. I don't say that to down New Orleans, I love it and frequent there pretty often. It is what it is.

I agree and I'm very well trained. Just saying a person really has to be careful and watch their surrounding.

Not only did they rob him, but he had to buy some new boxers!!! Bad day for Scoot....

Wonder if he becomes a conservative now....you know a conservative is a liberal who was mugged the night before :smilielol:

And even after getting his clock cleaned, he was still 200 per cent better than the cocky little dwarf that normally broadcasts morning drive. Can't listen to him.

Yikes. I used to live like right there at the corner of gravier and barrone.

The man is a liberal who does not believe in driving because it is polluting the air or was that Garland? Oh well that station is all liberals now. How is hope&change for you?

nothing in your post has a thing to do with the subject of the thread.. take it to the Politics board, Sparky.

Maybe if he drove to work this would have not happened. Sorry for my Rush Limbaugh/John Osterland comment but it is the truth. Who walks in the CBD at that hour?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom