X-Com 2 (2 Viewers)

SuperQuincy

You said it mon!
Reaction score
Its been 20 years since the alien invasion. During the invasion x:com was wiped out, and Earths leaders surrendered to the aliens. Rebuild x:com from the ground up (well ground down if were are getting technical) and take back Earth.

Anyone else picking this game up? I was hesitant to get it on release because i'm still in the middle of Fallout 4. But X:com 2 looks awesome! I logged hundreds of hours into X:com. Great game. The reviews and footage released of this one are even better. Anyone else looking forward to the release tomorrow?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cl2p6MEklAg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I will be picking it up. I have played all of the XCOM's. I love the new style but nothing beats the Original XCOM UFO Defense.

Being PC-less, I'll have to wait til it comes to console (if it ever does). I spent thousands of hours playing the original X-COMs (and then some time again playing their spiritual successor Xenonauts) and would love to play this further development of XCOM: EU/EW. Patience ...

Being PC-less, I'll have to wait til it comes to console (if it ever does). I spent thousands of hours playing the original X-COMs (and then some time again playing their spiritual successor Xenonauts) and would love to play this further development of XCOM: EU/EW. Patience ...

Robot Check

Robot Check

FYI EU and EW are on console (PS3, XB 360)

Just get EW though. EW was more of a mod with added content, than DLC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom