X-Men: Apocalypse adds a new mutant (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Didn't want to include this in the MCU thread since it's Fox, but it's nice to see development on the movie moving forward. While it was announced earlier that new talent will take up the roles of Jean Grey, Cyclops, and Storm, today, Bryan Singer announced the newest mutant joining the family...

comicbook.com said:
Brian Singer has just revealed on his Instagram account that actress Lana Condor has been cast as Jubilee in X-Men: Apocalypse.

That's right X-Men fans, the energetic, yellow trench coat wearing, pink sunglasses sporting mutant is getting her time to shine in Singer's newest film. We've seen Jubilee pop up a few times in the original X-Men trilogy (played by Katrina Florence & Kea Wong) but nothing more than "blink and you miss it" moments. What plans Singer has for her in Apocalypse could be anyone's guess, but to go about announcing her in this manner might mean she has a bigger role.

jubilee-x-men-lana-condor.jpg

Lana Condor Cast As Jubilee In X-Men: Apocalypse | Comicbook.com

I think some of the kids that listened to The Cure had similar haircuts, but I'm not sure if they were relevant back in 1983. Their "goth" phase began in 1980, so maybe Nightcrawler is a Cure fan.

This movie is set in 1983, yet he has the emo hair of someone from 2005. Maybe his secondary mutation is predicting fashion trends three decades in advance.

They should have gone the new Joker route and had "BAMF!" tattooed on his forehead.

You've been real tough on these movies. Friday needs to hurry and get here so you can see some real work. Lol :hihi:

This movie is set in 1983, yet he has the emo hair of someone from 2005. Maybe his secondary mutation is predicting fashion trends three decades in advance.

They should have gone the new Joker route and had "BAMF!" tattooed on his forehead.
lol trust me as a teen in the 80's this reminds me of a duran duran hairstyle mixed with flock of seagulls

lol trust me as a teen in the 80's this reminds me of a duran duran hairstyle mixed with flock of seagulls

Yea but that doesn't make it right! The images I'm seeing are giving me hope, but knowing that Channing Tatum and Olivia Munn are cast in this movie are keeping me down.

Yea but that doesn't make it right! The images I'm seeing are giving me hope, but knowing that Channing Tatum and Olivia Munn are cast in this movie are keeping me down.

Tatum is slated to star as Gambit in his stand alone film. He is only rumored to be in this installment of X-Men.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom