Xavien Howard officially requests trade (1 Viewer)

Well let the bidding begin!

Of course this would make our entire offseason remarkabley better and if it's possible would make tons of sense for us. But I expect that many teams will want him. I hope me make a strong and wise effort, but I don't want to handicap the team either.

Well let the bidding begin!

Of course this would make our entire offseason remarkabley better and if it's possible would make tons of sense for us. But I expect that many teams will want him. I hope me make a strong and wise effort, but I don't want to handicap the team
If you were in Loomis's shoes, what will you trade for Howard?

Heā€™s clearly bitter that Byron Jones is getting paid more. I donā€™t blame him one bit as he outperformed him last season and has been a great corner for Miami.

Heā€™s clearly bitter that Byron Jones is getting paid more. I donā€™t blame him one bit as he outperformed him last season and has been a great corner for Miami.
Yea, tbh Howard is wayyy better than Jones. Even Byron Jones knows that but do you think he cares? Nope, bc he got his money

Last edited:
Not a 1st. Iā€™d also be nervous about a 2nd. We need to reload

We almost traded up for a CB this year. Next year we'll probably draft one (or trade up for one). I'd feel much more comfortable giving up a 1st/2nd for a proven player than a complete unknown, especially when you consider it might not just cost us 1 pick if we trade up.

Good point!! Let's just say that we won his services. Can we renegotiate his contract or possibly extend him more? Or does that make any sense
Iā€™m not sure, might would need Miami to redo his contract and take on some guaranteed money in order to lower his cap hit in a trade. Would probably require more trade compensation on our end. Not impossible but would hate for one player to cost us adding more depth at WR LB and DT tho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom