Xavier Rhodes, Jonathan Banks, or D Milliner? (1 Viewer)

Rhodes out of that list, but I wouldn't take any of those guys at 15. I like the SELU CB, in the 3rd or 4th. Can't place his name right now.

www.secondroundstats.com , great website.

resultcb1.gif

distcb1.gif

firstdowncb1.gif

targetscb1.gif

In the end, it's just numbers. But I still think that Rhodes is the better CB.

Never trust a Bama guy in the NFL. I don't think there is a more underacheiving program as far as guys doing well in the pros.

If I had a say in this draft(which I don't).... Two guys I would take a hard look at would be

High 3rd Round - CB David Amerison - 6'2 195lbs
Late 5th-6th Round - CB Greg Reid - 5'9 185lbs

I agree with Amerson...hes shorter than the 6'3 they were listing him and he has short arms...but has probably the best ball skills of all the Corners besides Banks.

He ran well@the combine but im not sure if he ran the 3cone which still doesn't put to rest the concerns about his agility/COD skills.

I agree with Amerson...hes shorter than the 6'3 they were listing him and he has short arms...but has probably the best ball skills of all the Corners besides Banks.

He ran well@the combine but im not sure if he ran the 3cone which still doesn't put to rest the concerns about his agility/COD skills.

After the way he ran and the production he had, he will probably go in the 2nd.

For all the people screaming for the Honey Badger, Greg Reid is TM with better cover skills.

Just finished watching some cut ups on Rhodes. I like him. Dude cant catch tho.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom