Xavier Rhodes (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't be surprised if Saints get either Rhodes or Jonathan Banks if they're on the board @ #15

Yes,Yes,Yes Greer should be on his Lastyear if it wasn't lastyear!!!Dion Jordan and Xavier Rhodes = Superbowl!!!

We need a 1st rd Splash Like Cam and Ingram!!!Draft Dion Jordan jump into the end of the 1st rd and grab Rhodes!!!

Someone could fall in love with Rhodes and snag him around the middle of the first I think. Would not be surprised at all. Happened with Seattle and Irvin last year, and he was projected to be what? A 2nd or 3rd?

Someone could fall in love with Rhodes and snag him around the middle of the first I think. Would not be surprised at all. Happened with Seattle and Irvin last year, and he was projected to be what? A 2nd or 3rd?

1st

Nty, way overrated and only APPEARS to be good because FSU have 3 top 10 DEs in he draft.

Really? I could have sworn a lot of people pegged him as a second day draft pick :scratch:

I know walterfootball has him as one. There is usually a trade off between size and speed with CB's except for rare exceptions like Sean Smith.

Malcolm Jenkins 2.0

I know walterfootball has him as one. There is usually a trade off between size and speed with CB's except for rare exceptions like Sean Smith.

Malcolm Jenkins 2.0

Okay now I see what you guys are talking about. I was referring to Irvin. I thought HE was the 2nd-3rd flub projection. Rhodes will be in the 1st round no doubt

I've been reading more on this guy, and I'm starting to think this may be our guy.

It's looking more and more like we are set at LB: Tez Wilson, Junior Gallette, Hawthorne, Vilma (after the Coach Payton interview, sounds like he's staying), and C.Lofton.
That's not a bad group of LBs at all.

Defensive line: C. Jordan, A Hicks, B Bunkley. Walker and Johnson will give some depth. Probably need one more NT.

Defensive backs: This truly is the weakness of our team. P Rob is talented but inconsistent, J Greer is talented but struggling with injuries and age. E Mack played well in spurts last year. White has not developed yet, and probably has a limited ceiling.

How many tackles did our secondary miss last year? 100? 200? It felt like a million.

Here's a link to analysis on Rhodes:
Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State, NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

"Rhodes is strong for the position with a solidly-built frame and excellent arm length. He loves to jam and get physical in press coverage, getting in the face of receivers at the line of scrimmage and staying aggressive through the whistle."

He does seem very similar to Malcolm Jenkins. But we will need some corners with size to cover Julio and Roddy. I think he's the pick, or we trade down and he's the pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom