Xavier Rhodes (1 Viewer)

AARPSaint

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Not interested. The Saints are the team that needs draft picks. Lattimore, Apple, and Robinson should suffice for a team that has no starting right end. :mwink:

Zsaints

Rookie of the Year
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pass. No need for him at this point. With Robinson back from injury...dare I say we are deep at corner...

VikesFan2017

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Vikings radio started with this rumor 3 seconds after the season ended.

Bottom line we need to get help in other areas and don't have the ability to get them.
Xavier is the one reported because he has a big $$$$ contract and we're close to salary cap hell. (And we have some CB depth / cheap guys).

Problem with Xavier is he is always going to get hurt just at the point you need him most. (See NFC Championship game in 2017-2018).
Vikings will be lucky to get much for him with his contract, but who knows. I doubt a trade happens because the Vikings are likely overvaluing him.

BooBirdSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Give us a trade rumor we can sink our teeth into. How about Kyle Rudolf? He's wasted with Cousins at qb and a HC who wants to run 40 times a game.

ANKOMA33

All-Pro
Reaction score
Last few meaningful games I've watch of the Vikes, Xavier always seems to pull up "hurt" once the receiver had beaten him badly on a route for either a substantial gain or TD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom