Xavier Rhodes (1 Viewer)

Not interested. The Saints are the team that needs draft picks. Lattimore, Apple, and Robinson should suffice for a team that has no starting right end. :mwink:

Pass. No need for him at this point. With Robinson back from injury...dare I say we are deep at corner...

He gonna need to order two po boys from Domilises everyday bc MT gonna be eating his lunch every day at practice

Vikings radio started with this rumor 3 seconds after the season ended.

Bottom line we need to get help in other areas and don't have the ability to get them.
Xavier is the one reported because he has a big $$$$ contract and we're close to salary cap hell. (And we have some CB depth / cheap guys).

Problem with Xavier is he is always going to get hurt just at the point you need him most. (See NFC Championship game in 2017-2018).
Vikings will be lucky to get much for him with his contract, but who knows. I doubt a trade happens because the Vikings are likely overvaluing him.

Give us a trade rumor we can sink our teeth into. How about Kyle Rudolf? He's wasted with Cousins at qb and a HC who wants to run 40 times a game.

Last few meaningful games I've watch of the Vikes, Xavier always seems to pull up "hurt" once the receiver had beaten him badly on a route for either a substantial gain or TD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom