Xbox 720 Could Mean The End for Used Games (1 Viewer)

Without backwards compatibility I wouldn't touch it. Then again if I really wanted, I would probably skulk around some dark esoteric forum that "corrected" the issue with some wire and soldering.

this would be a deal breaker for me. I don't allow myself a big budget for gaming anymore since there are many other places that I would feel guilty about not spending the money. I play older titles but so what, they are new for me.

Its strange too because many people probably consider the value of selling the game after they play it into the purchase price so might be less inclined to buy it at opening price and wait for it to come down. For games with no replay value this would be like renting games only renting them from Xbox. :idunno:

That's exactly what I did with Colonial Marine.

The market will always correct its self.

Either people will find a way to play used games or they just won't buy certain games at full price. Online vendors like Amazon make those new game price breaks more possible and they keep the catalog available for much longer. It used to be if you didn't buy the game within a month or two, you never could.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom