Xbox Live Gamertag (2 Viewers)

Buffalosoldja

If anyone adds me, just let me know who you are first as I sometimes decline invites from people I've never played with.

If anyone wants to add me i've been playing alot of ME3

Upinya Slayin

Just say your from saints report and i'll accept it. I get lost of requests I ignore though cause i'm good so everyone invites me lol

I'm late to the game, as I just got an Xbox 360 and am figuring my way around the many, many games, but the user tag is ... andregurov.

I suck at pretty much all the games I play, including MW3, Black Ops, and Forza.

Any outstanding recommendations for a guy who likes attempting to kill things and attempting to drive? I rarely succeed at either.

I'm late to the game, as I just got an Xbox 360 and am figuring my way around the many, many games, but the user tag is ... andregurov.

I suck at pretty much all the games I play, including MW3, Black Ops, and Forza.

Any outstanding recommendations for a guy who likes attempting to kill things and attempting to drive? I rarely succeed at either.

I have been playing a lot of MW3 and while I am not as good as some of these guys online, would be happy to give some tips. Send me an invite FrankTheRat96. The invite goes to any saintsreport people. Just let me know who you are, because like everyone else if I haven't played a game with you or don't know you I usually ignore the invite

1st tip I have is I like watching the MW3 tips and tricks videos that Tmartn puts out on you tube. The guy is extremely good and knows his stuff.

2nd tip, if you can get the L86 Light Machine Gun with the grip and Thermal scope. When you are kneeling or prone the gun is an absolute laser riffle. very little recoil

Like I said, feel free to send me an invite. Just state your are on saintsreport. :D

Last edited:
Again my tage is JGunn81 I play ALOT of Madden, lets play man, I still have yet to play against someone from SR!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom