• XBOX ONE

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • PS4

Votes: 32 74.4%

• Total voters

MistaWhoDat

xbox GT= NO white fLAgz
Reaction score
Which one will be better and why?? Me and a buddy are trying to figure out which one to purchase, I know this has been talked about but with all the latest info i was just wondering what everyone was thinking.

The xbox one is built on an unsustainable subscription model that completely obliviates used game sales and comes from a company that builds suspect hardware at launch. It also has an always-on camera that can be used to gather personal data about you for advertising purposes that may or may not be available to the NSA.

Sony is surreptitious participating in DRM protections for software developers without being transparent to their users. They are also presenting their console as internet-agnostic when their history shows a pattern of regular updates, patches for their games, DLC from the PS store and other online requirements. Furthermore, the PS4 continues to use blueteeth for headset and controller communication, which everyone knows is an archaic and unstable technology.

On top of all this, both systems are using interactive technology to reduce the use of the controller (Move, Kinect) which has only been received with indifference.

It's obvious that both of these consoles will be a flop and are overpriced ($400 minimum) and will infringe upon your gamer civil rights. I would recommend the steam box, or nothing at all.

ETA: well this poll's options really aren't working for me.

I would recommend the steam box, or nothing at all.

come on valve, release more info to spank it to.

as wdf would say, that would be..

super%20big%20gay%20al.gif

Neither.

I am keeping my PS3 to play bluray. Watching movies and internet browsing through my apple TV and am going to game offline. Table top gaming, thats how I'm moving.

Abolishing used games and pumping out unfinished games so that I have to pay for more downloadable content to "fix" the games that were forced out before being finished is no way that I want to game.

Microsoft Xbox Executive Don Mattrick Response to PS4 Xbox One Bashing E3 2013 - YouTube

The xbox one is built on an unsustainable subscription model that completely obliviates used game sales and comes from a company that builds suspect hardware at launch. It also has an always-on camera that can be used to gather personal data about you for advertising purposes that may or may not be available to the NSA.

Sony is surreptitious participating in DRM protections for software developers without being transparent to their users. They are also presenting their console as internet-agnostic when their history shows a pattern of regular updates, patches for their games, DLC from the PS store and other online requirements. Furthermore, the PS4 continues to use blueteeth for headset and controller communication, which everyone knows is an archaic and unstable technology.

On top of all this, both systems are using interactive technology to reduce the use of the controller (Move, Kinect) which has only been received with indifference.

It's obvious that both of these consoles will be a flop and are overpriced ($400 minimum) and will infringe upon your gamer civil rights. I would recommend the steam box, or nothing at all.

ETA: well this poll's options really aren't working for me.

I would have bet all my moneys that this was going to end with "I'm buying two of each."

Thread is a sham without an option for the pc master race.

its really simple. If you want unhindered hardcore gaming with media as a secondary, go PS4. If you want a media device for movies, music and entertainment system control with gaming, go XBox.

If you don't have a dedicated internet connection, you're pidgeon holed to get a PS4. Thats the only true "problem" with the new Xbox.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom