XBox to go Blu-ray? (1 Viewer)

i agree.....i haven't even bought a blu-ray movie yet.....spiderman 3 came with the ps3(BTW this movie sucks)......

i have a standard copy of transformers, but i would buy it again on blu-ray

for being a children's movie it did have a "forgive your enemies" theme that was pretty cool.

for being a children's movie it did have a "forgive your enemies" theme that was pretty cool.

yeah.....but the whole crybaby aspect of the movie just turned me off......there was too much girly fluff in between all of the bad guys and web slinging

even my GF, who normally likes girly movies, said it was just too much

yeah.....but the whole crybaby aspect of the movie just turned me off......there was too much girly fluff in between all of the bad guys and web slinging

The lame club scene did it for me, I honestly thought the movie was a joke at that point. Like Sam Raimi just said the hell with it, lets throw this and this and this in here too. Then lets turn Eddie Brock into a skinny turd and have Venom in the movie for 5 minutes before we kill him off. Raimi needs to take a break from Spider-man and give me an Evil Dead 4.

I'll eventually get a Blu-Ray player or PS3 in the future as my upconverting Sony is fine for the time being. The real tragedy is that just like Beta vs VHS, the technologically superior format lost. HD-DVD used advanced codecs like VC-1 and True-HD while Blu-Ray is still in the dark ages using bloated PCM encodes, and substandard MPEG2 rips. Not much we can do about it now. VHS was good enough for over a decade and people just forgot about Beta's superiority. The same will happen here. Don't expect DVD to die a quiet death anytime soon though.

I agree that the movie was way cheesy. I just really seems like they were pushing it to be a kids show rather than the true fans of spider man who have read the comics or watched the cartoon's for years.

And seriously Eddie Brock = Topher Grace? I always thought of Eddie Brock as a meat head not a geeked up dude that plays with dolls...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom