XFL now Dallas vs Seattle (1 Viewer)

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just turned it on. Houston got a long TD and then converted a 3 point play for 9 points. Lol.

Cam Phillips is a stud.

I was critical of Walker’s non ability to go through progressions after the first game (I was there), but he does so many other things well, it’s not a drawback. Jones is calling plays that get the most out of him too. What impresses me most is his accuracy. He has dropped some dimes so far.

The series after the long TD pass to Cam showed how PJ really locks on one guy. Not a good series.

This is the third game I’ve been able to watch.

I’d still enjoying watching. I haven’t been following if no one is watching anymore, but they’ve been able to keep my attention.

Vipers seem very undisciplined. Is that the "Granville" effect? Happening on offense too though.

I've been watching off and on. There's a lot I like about the league. Definitely some things the NFL could learn from. I like the format for the kickoffs. It's a good alternative to the traditional version. Better than the large percentage of touchbacks in the NFL, yet doesn't have as many of the violent collisions on traditional run backs.

Vipers seem very undisciplined. Is that the "Granville" effect? Happening on offense too though.
Tampa might be the worst team in this league. I've seen them all 3 games, and they've looked outmatched every week. The only spark they've gotten is from their mobile QB today, Quinton Flowers.

While I’m watching this game I’ve been trying to figure out why it’s a decent game despite the obvious skill gap.

I think it might be the reffing. They are somehow calling the penalties that should be called while letting the ticky-tack stuff go. I’m not seeing any obvious miscalls or unbalanced officiating. The fringe calls are still being debated, but that’s ok and expected.

All I wanted from the NFL is consistency in the reffing, and it’s even more baffling now watching a startup league somehow getting it more right than the NFL.

What I like about this game is that I'm just watching it as a casual fan; No emotional attachment to any team or player. No sad Mondays. But I am rooting for the league to do well.

Edit: "STAY IN BOUNDS, FOOL!!" ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom