XFL Players can sign with NFL teams (1 Viewer)

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Great show of faith by the XFL in paying these guys and offering them a chance to move up if they can. Beyond disappointed about them cancelling the rest of the season but can’t wait till next year for XFL again.

As far as some talent, I wish the Saints would take a look at the TE from Dallas, Donald Parham, or the Houston QB PJ Walker.

Over the last week, I came to grips with what I like most about the XFL. No superstars. It’s about football. From a group of castoffs, XFL stars emerged, but the draw is football.

I’m also beyond disappointed. This league has been a breath of fresh air. I look forward to 2021.

I’m also beyond disappointed. This league has been a breath of fresh air. I look forward to 2021.
For real man. The XFL didn’t deserve this - theyre a young league trying to get their feet underneath them. Getting it right. Doing everything it takes to us the best possible product for the love of the game.

Im confident the league will be back next year like they announced but this definitely hurts.

Personally I think the XFL succeeded in their first season. Not sure what the critics will say but pretty much everyone I've talked to likes the league in general and all echo the same things that need improved. QB play and solid tv contracts for next season. I love the timing of the league and hope it comes back even stronger next season. Shame they couldn't finish this one although I think it's fair to say Houston was probably going to win it all.

Personally I think the XFL succeeded in their first season. Not sure what the critics will say but pretty much everyone I've talked to likes the league in general and all echo the same things that need improved. QB play and solid tv contracts for next season. I love the timing of the league and hope it comes back even stronger next season. Shame they couldn't finish this one although I think it's fair to say Houston was probably going to win it all.

It’s over already?

Great show of faith by the XFL in paying these guys and offering them a chance to move up if they can. Beyond disappointed about them cancelling the rest of the season but can’t wait till next year for XFL again.

As far as some talent, I wish the Saints would take a look at the TE from Dallas, Donald Parham, or the Houston QB PJ Walker.

Donald Parham TE Stetson

Idk if many of yall remember last year I write a whole article on Parham.

He was one of my favorite sleeper picks last year. Freakish athletic ability, but just raw. He was killing at the senior bowl in practice last year but got injured.

I would def not be opposed to bringing Parham in. He has improved so much in just one year in the NFL on practice squads and the half a year he was in the XFL.

Those are the type of guys you take chances on. Raw Prospect who is showing steady improvement, with freakish athletic ability.

Yes.. Please... and Thank You

QB PJ Walker from Houston
TE Parham from Dallas
WR Proehl from Seattle

These three seem to have great potential.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom