XFL TALK: LA Renegades have more fans than Rams&Chargers (1 Viewer)

They should really have the coach/QB advantage over any other team in the league. I mean, they guy coached Jones all those years in college, so he should know better than any other coach in the league what his QB is capable of.
Yeah that's pretty crazy didnt expe t a big name like stoops to be in the xfl

DC Defenders tickets are going for more $ on Stubhub than Redskins tickets. And there are more fans for the home team at the games. It is probably just about the best way that fans can protest ownership.

Did anyone notice if Kikaha made any plays for Dallas yesterday? I saw his name on a jersey while they were interviewing another player but didn't actually notice him on the field (when I was watching - I was doing other things at the same time...)

Did anyone notice if Kikaha made any plays for Dallas yesterday? I saw his name on a jersey while they were interviewing another player but didn't actually notice him on the field (when I was watching - I was doing other things at the same time...)
looks like he had a FF and a tackle.

DC Defenders tickets are going for more $ on Stubhub than Redskins tickets. And there are more fans for the home team at the games. It is probably just about the best way that fans can protest ownership.

That's actually pretty hilarious. I remember when it was damn near impossible to get Redskins tickets. It's crazy how far their franchise has fallen. Snyder needs to go first, then they need to move back to DC proper in a new stadium. The current location in Landover is terrible. I never understood why they moved out of the District to begin with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom