XFL Week 2 (2 Viewers)

TB @ SEA is a more competitive affair than NY @ DC. I think the defenders look legit

Quarterback play is hurting in this league. Lack of star power at the position might spell doom for the XFL.
It's always going to be a problem. There are what, maybe 15 or so people in the world capable of playing the position effectively at the NFL level.. and of course they're not leaving the NFL for the XFL.

Sea QB is beyond bad. Seattle fan base deserves better. They’re passionate about football on par with NOLA.

They need to really throw some money at Tebow or someone with a little star power. I would love for them to succeed but it’s like watching college football.

Dragons beat the Vipers.
Was hoping for OT.

Make it go away...please!

Don't need ESPN and FOX force-feeding this garbage to us. Yes, I can, and do, turn the channel when necessary, but for the networks to tell me how non-sloppy and non-bad it is is just an assault to my intelligence. Please end this garbage as soon as possible. Other than the sports-betting gamblers, who is this league benefitting?

Don't need ESPN and FOX force-feeding this garbage to us. Yes, I can, and do, turn the channel when necessary, but for the networks to tell me how non-sloppy and non-bad it is is just an assault to my intelligence. Please end this garbage as soon as possible. Other than the sports-betting gamblers, who is this league benefitting?

The people who play for the love of the game. And the fans who enjoy it?

I liked it. QB play could definitely be better. They need to run more college style offenses and go after those QBs. Traditional pro stuff isn't going to look very good with NFL "4th string" QBs. Watch the St. Louis - Houston game tomorrow. Those are the types of QBs that can flourish in this league.

??‍♂️ I enjoy it. That is a pretty aggressive take on your part. Like you said, just don't watch it.

Everyone knows the talent level isn't great, but we enjoy watching football. And the product as a whole isn't terrible

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom