XFL Week 2 (1 Viewer)

How did walker not make it in the nfl as at least a back up?

He was on the colts practice squad. Signed to play in the xfl. I think it was the Steelers asked to sign him to their practice squad to run scout team as Lamar Jackson and the xfl said no

Looks like week 2 had good ratings. Look who had the 2nd highest viewer rate for the Sunday game. NOLA needs an XFL team!!

Last edited:

Looks like week 2 had good ratings. Look who had the 2nd highest viewer rate for the Sunday gane. NOLA needs an XFL team!!
That's good. I see no reason to believe the ratings will tank from there.

I think it'll make it. I certainly prefer to watch the XFL over most college and NBA regular season basketball games.

Anyone watching this Seattle/Houston game?

Pretty close and entertaining Seattle holding onto a 23-20 lead going into the 4th, lots of turnovers.

Houston QB, PJ Walker struggling a bit after being so good protecting the ball all season he has 3 turnovers today, 2 interceptions and 1 fumble lost but Houston is still just 3 points down and driving with the ball.

Will anyone beat the Roughnecks?
They have the best QB - WR combo in this league in PJ Walker, Cam Phillips. Plus a Defense that has a knack for coming up with turnovers in big moments.

Today looked like they might have been in danger with Walker having some uncharacteristic turnovers but they rallied late, gritty win for them.

That ending was funny. Houston QB kneels on 4th down with 3 seconds left and the officials just walked off the field and said the game was over. Surprised the guys upstairs did buzz them to let Seattle run another play. That was a NFL worthy mistake right there. Maybe they were auditioning for a promotion. Heh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom