N/S XFL.....who's adopting a team? (1 Viewer)

I forgot about the XFL lol guess I will tune in till it starts being a dance off after every play lol

I was looking at the rosters and am amazed at how many former Saints are in the league. A lot of wide receivers and dlineman. If the league can stay alive, it may become a nice farming system. As far as team, I’m not going to tie myself to one, because I tend to get too attached and can’t take any more heartache. I will just watch and root for players and enjoy. Plus, any football without a dictator like Goodell is a breath of fresh air.

Ex Saints on each roster.
I looked over all the rosters as well.
The league has some talent for sure.

Dallas Renegades
  • WR Tommylee Lewis
  • DE Hau’oli Kikaha
Houston Roughnecks
  • WR Jalen Saunders
  • LB Davis Tull
Los Angeles Wildcats
  • RB Martez Carter
Seattle Dragons
  • CB Sterling Moore
DC Defenders
  • TE Orson Charles
New York Guardians
  • RB Darius Victor
St. Louis BattleHawks
  • DE Corbin Kaufusi
Tampa Bay Vipers
  • WR Seantavius Jones
  • OG Andrew Tiller
  • DE Obum Gwacham

Seattle Coe I like the names and uniforms or st Louis as I'm in Missouri

Houston. Been living there for almost 17 years. Outside of the Astros, I really don't care for Houston teams. But considering I live there and because NOLA doesn't have a franchise, I'll roll with the Roughnecks. What I'm mostly hoping for is for Tillman Fertitta to bring an NHL team to H-town. The XFL will be a casual thing, but give me an NHL franchise and I'm all in.

If I have to chose I'll go with the Houston franchise. Their the closest team to me location wise for starters. Also they have Randy Mueller as their GM who I'm still grateful to for putting together the team that won our first playoff game and they have June Jones as head coach whose offenses are always fun to watch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom