Ya gotta love Panties fans (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
https://www.carolinahuddle.com/boar...beating-is-coming-next-week/?&page=2#comments

Some stand outs:

"Greg is so ready to retire.
Saints 77
Panthers 10"

From a tweet somebody posted " Greg Olsen on today’s game - 'just a comedy of terrible football.' Goes on to say - 'next week we’ve got New Orleans & they’re going to try & kill us.'"

"We’re not getting swept by the saints. Sean Payton is smart enough to let us get some meaningless win at the end of the year to drop ten draft spots like last year. "

"Saints smell blood.
“Blood insinuates we’re alive. They smell rotting flesh."

Co-sign. The threads on this board leading up to the ATL game were driving me crazy. CAR is going to try to bounce back in a big way this week. Their season is squarely on the line. We're in for a fight.
I was surprised at the comments on that board. It'll probably change and they'll get salty again; but right now, they aren't HAVING it with their team.

That looks just like the Atlanta thread before the Saints game.
No, I get it. Actually I'm praying that some fan DOES come here and give us all the silly reasons THEY are going to win this week. And they might. Obviously this was from last night when they were posting fresh off their Failcon shellaking. When fans of opposing teams do that, for some reason it makes me more confident we're going to win.

Actually, the thread title is my favorite part of it all!
Heh. I didn't even think about it, it's just second nature now. I'm not sure I CAN'T call them this anymore.

I just hope they don't radically change their schemes lile ATL.
I think the scheme change for Atlanta only happened when it did because of the bye. We unfortunately were the first team to play them after the bye. I don't think there's a whole lot Carolina can change in one week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom